The following is stolen and modified from http://www.tempecitychurch.com
Marks of simply being in a Living Room:
- Your name is on a list.
- You attend a weekly meeting, putting your 2 hours in.
- You think “they” should do things differently.
- The people in the LR are your “Church/Christian Friends”.
Marks of being a Living Room:
- You are intentionally reorienting your life around your community and mission.
- You find yourself processing life through the lens of “we” not “I”.
- You think “we” must do ____ differently in light of the gospel event.
- The people in the LR are your Family.