I woke up this morning and realized that I haven’t posted (with the exception of videos) on the blog for a while now. It has been a packed last few weeks as we’re preparing for the fall. The count down is 15 days until we kick off our Thursday night gathering!
Our leadership team sat down in the beginning of the summer to discuss and dream of what we hope God would accomplish through us this upcoming school year. Here are a few goals we went over:
- To lead people to Christ. This seems like an obvious one but is sadly a missing factor for some ministries and churches. Will VI be committed to seeking to lost?
- Become a city on a hill to ASU and Tempe
- Saturate the area with Jesus followers
- Create a reproducible structure of ministry
- Equip and empower college students to live gospel-centered and mission-focused
- Create communities that are living and loving each other like family
I’m praying that we would be open to what God has planned for us.
Here is a sneak peak at our first series starting July 23rd-