At VI this Thursday we’ll be digging into what it means to be family. The text will be Acts 2: 42-47.
Here are the 3 overarching values we will be hitting on:
- A gospel-family grows spiritually together.
- A gospel-family does life together.
- A gospel-family is on mission together.
Here are a few questions to ask while wrestling with this passage:
- What caused this Acts community to all of a sudden act like this?
- What does having “all things in common” mean?
- In what ways does your Living Room reflect this community? In what ways does your community fall short?