Here are the one’s that didn’t make the cut for the final list. Some are funny, some are serious. You can be the judge on which one’s are which.
– Always proof read any banner that you make. Being sevants is just not the same and being servants.
– A fake tan is never the way to go, especially if it’s your wedding.
– Heir is pronounced like “air”, not “hair”.
– While teaching, people will never tell you if you pronounced a word wrong. They’ll just laugh.
– Being in an all freshman Living Room makes you realize how old you’re getting.
– Showing up to VI the day after surgery loaded up on Percocet is not the best idea.
– Having a sling = girls taking notes for you in every class.
– In the Intern House there will always be at least one person listening to/singing Lady Gaga.
– A worship song can have the word “whore” in it.
– If you invite 8 people to a 3 bedroom cabin in Pine Top for the weekend 30+ people will show up.
– Even if you cheat in building a gingerbread house you’ll still get beat because people take that stuff way too seriously.