We are servants of God who serve others as a way of life.
Fully God–fully human, Jesus took on the posture of a servant. He gave his life, even unto death, so that others could experience salvation, peace and restoration. Jesus said, “I am among you as one who serves…” All those who follow Jesus are called to serve in the same humility. For us this means joyful submission to God, leadership and to each other, as we serve whomever God brings into our lives.
We for ways to serve and bless others by tangibly meeting physical and spiritual needs.
Biblical foundation: Matthew 20:25-28; 25:31-46; John 13:1-17; Philippians 2:5-11; 1 Peter 2:16
– Do I seek out the needs of my family?
– Do I seek out the need of my extended family?
– Who is God calling me to serve?
– Who is God calling my Living Room to serve?
– Look for ways to serve around the area your LR meets.
– Look for tangible, simple ways to serve others throughout your day.
– Commit to a service project to do as a family once a month.